19.10.10

Resonance

Played a house show Friday, haven't done that in a while. Was too good.

Dabbling in rye whiskey.

Pelt - Empty Bell Ringing in the Sky
http://www.mediafire.com/?jntddzigyj0

This record is an old favorite. Kind of obvious, and it's definitely no Ayahuasca but it's beautiful natural drones from Jack Rose's old band Pelt. Listen for deep inner beauty.

Mississippi Fred Mcdowell - Steakbone Slide Guitar
http://www.mediafire.com/?c1mzmdgbnn2

Fred Mcdowell has become a new favorite of mine. Giving me insight to vocals and slide guitar that I didn't think possible. If you like this album check out I Do Not Play No Rock and Roll.

I've been recording with Sungod a little bit. Just demoing/fleshing out songs. It's going better than ever and Braden's engineering has only gotten cleaner and more rich.

I'll be up and down the west coast in January, which excites me. Some awesome weather and a good time to be out on tour. I had originally planned to go to Fairbanks, Alaska in January but that surprise plan got nixed. Regardless, I will be in great weather with most of my favorite people. There is no feeling bad about that.

Feel right.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.3

No comments: